Get cover your tired face in just 3 minutes
Do you want to have a good face every day? It is not necessary that you carry makeup, or spend half an hour in front of the mirror without knowing what to do. You just need to learn some tricks that will make your life easier.
Due to the rhythm of the activities, it is normal for tiredness to be noticed and for dark circles to become more visible. The women always want to look good at all times and to have a perfect face, therefore, know that the key is not how much but how you wear makeup.
In that sense, make-up artist Rebeca Martín teaches us, in just three minutes, how to make a 'make up' that will help you eliminate fatigue and look fabulous:
1. Apply a light coverage base distributed from the center of the face outwards.
2. Add a touch of illuminator in both the cheek area and the mobile eyelid.
3. Gently intensify the look with a brown powder eyeliner, comb and fill in the eyebrows.
4. Mark the tabs slightly to open the look.
5. And to give more vitality to the lips, put on a moisturizing bar with color.